Recent years have seen a significant change in the marketing industry, and Google Ads is among the tools responsible for this transition.
“Why to use Google AdWords?” and “Does Google AdWords Work?” are the two frequently asked questions, and we have answered them below.
Google Ads is a fantastic tool for launching your app marketing plan. When managing your marketing plan, you can be tempted to ignore paid ad campaigns, including ad extensions, instead of only focusing on creating great content. The ideal outcomes, though, can be attained by focusing on organic and paid search query traffic.
Regarding online advertising, Google AdSense provides the highest ROI out of marketers’ five key performance indicators (KPIs).
Reasons You Should Use Google Ads
- Increase Leads and Sales
- Easy to Set Up
- Easy to Target Customers
- Google Ads Complements Your SEO marketing
- Get Quicker Results and Easier Than SEO
- Increase Brand Awareness
- You’ll Get a High Return on Investment
- Easy to Measure
- Your Competitors Are Using Google Ads
- Your Ads Can Be Seen by Thousands of People
What are Google Ads?
Google Ads is a platform for paid advertising that operates under the pay-per-click (PPC) marketing model, where the investor makes per click or impact (CPM) on an ad.
Google Ads are a successful technique to attract qualified visitors, or excellent customers, to your company as they look for goods and services similar to what you provide. With Google Ads, you may increase the number of people who will show interest in your business and visit your website.
The bids of each brand competing for those impressions will be determined, and Google may decide to show your ad to users based on these considerations.
As Neil Patel once said, “Mediocre marketers think in terms of campaigns. Great marketers think in terms of growth frameworks”, so you need to invest in google ads. Here are 10 reasons why you should invest in google ads:
10 Reasons to Consider App Marketing using Google Ads:
- Scalable Google adverts: Identifying lead sources that scale—that is, don’t need five times as much work to obtain five times as many leads—is one of the hardest things for any marketer to achieve. Because of this, Google Ads is a fantastic choice for businesses that require a lot of leads but don’t have much extra time or money.
- Measure your success: You may follow a user’s actions if they click on one of your ads and take an action that benefits your company, such as making a purchase, collecting an app, or placing an order over the phone. You may quickly determine where to engage in your campaign by rapidly observing which advertisements receive clicks and which don’t.
- Flexibility in the market: You have a lot of freedom with Google Advertising when tailoring your campaigns and advertising to achieve your unique goals, such as precisely identifying the target populations you want to reach.
- Faster overall approach: Since the wait time for outcomes is shorter, Google Ads becomes the ideal option for start-up businesses or new companies. By allocating funds to a Google Ads campaign while focusing on the SEO of your website, you might begin generating leads and clicks right now.
- Manage your expenses: You influence your investment decisions thanks to Google Ads. There is no minimum amount. Additionally, you may choose how much money you want to spend every day, every month, and every advertisement. You won’t be paid until somebody clicks on your advertisement.
- Easier to understand: Less contradicting information is available; therefore, Google Ads is arguably simpler to understand. If you’re not in the business, it might be challenging to distinguish between legit sources and those just selling snake oil as a marketer. But there isn’t a whole industry devoted to “gaming” Google Ads.
- Unbeatable Conversion Rates: Since organic traffic is so fantastic, we don’t criticize it. With up to two times greater conversion rates than organic traffic, paid search traffic to seem to convert more effectively. In plain English, PPC solutions in the USA offer higher payouts than other marketing avenues. However, we must admit that using a variety of marketing avenues is still the ideal strategy.
- Taking over SERPs: Google Advertisements is the company’s baby (as it should be, given it accounts for about 97 percent of its profits), and the SERP has changed to give advertisements more space above the fold than organic results. Both users and SEOs find it annoying.
- Higher Engagement: Over the last several years, Google has launched a variety of innovative ad formats, such as YouTube in-video advertisements and product listing advertising. Brighter, more captivating advertising encourages more clicks, increasing Google’s revenue. Therefore the corporation is motivated to do so.
- Complement other marketing channels: Google Ads should be utilized with your other marketing initiatives. Remarketing is a highly efficient method of advertising to reach individuals who have previously shown interest in your business. You may use a cookie to monitor previous visits to your website using Google Ads remarketing.
How Do Google Ads Work?
According to Forbes, many factors can affect your potential to establish effective and well-performing ads. They are covered below:
- AdRank & Quality Score: AdRank, one of two factors—the latter being your bid—that determines where your advertising will appear, bases its decision on Quality Score. Remember that your Quality Score, which Google generates by counting how many times users click on your advertisement when it is displayed, is dependent on the effectiveness and relevance of your advertising.
- Location: Your placement will be influenced by your preferences for sites. If you own a yoga studio close to San Francisco, people looking for a “yoga studio” in New York won’t find your result, even if your AdRank is high. This is because Google’s primary goal is to provide people with the most beneficial effects possible, even if you have to pay for them.
- Keywords: Researching keywords is essential for both organic traffic and sponsored advertisements. The searcher’s goal should be as closely reflected in your keywords as achievable. Google matches your ads with queries depending on the terms you specify, which is why this happens.
- Headline and Summary: The phrasing of your advertisement could influence whether anyone clicks on it or one with a competitor. Your marketing material must address the persona’s critical problem, match your targeted keywords, and convey the searcher’s intent.
Consult Appbroda’s professionals if you’re ready to speed up your app promotion with Google AdWords. We at AppBroda are skilled at making the best out of Google Ads strategies.
Moreover, we understand how valuable app marketing is for you. So we chalk out the most sophisticated methods only for you. Skyrocket your app revenues and sales today!