Are you suffering from hair fall problems? Try these proof home remedies.
Hair fall is a natural process. Hair shedding and new hair growth are normal. Sometimes there comes a day when you don’t even want to comb your hair. If there is nothing else, the hair starts to come out, which is very frustrating.
We naturally lose 100 to 200 hairs every day. But sometimes, if the rate of hair fall increases, it can be a concern. It can be a concern if you see clumps of hair growing in the comb. First, find out the reason why the hair is falling.
Causes of hair fall problem
There are different causes of hair fall problems. Sometimes we can face this problem extremely. Let’s know the common reasons:
- Hair falls can occur for different causes like insufficient sleep, excess stress, mental disorders, lack of nutrients, skin disease, etc.
- Hormonal imbalance, extreme fever, infections, chemotherapy, skin cancer, etc. can be other causes of hair fall.
- The hereditary problem can be a cause of hair fall for males. But, this problem can be rare for females. After that, the female can be hampered by hereditary issues.
- Hair falls even with a thyroid problem. But after controlling the pain, the hair can return to its old health if proper care is taken.
- Psoriasis or chronic stomach upset, but hair starts to fall.
Solution of hair fall problem
Once the problem is controlled, the hair can return to its old health if properly cared for. Psoriasis or chronic stomach upset, but hair starts to fall. Also, special attention should be paid to food and drink; no home remedies will work if you suffer from malnutrition.
If you are not suffering from those problems, you can try these home remedies; hair health will return! Let’s know the home remedies to save hair fall problems-
Wash hair before shampooing. After that, cut an aloe Vera leaf and take out the shell inside it. You can apply it to the hair and massage it in circular motions on the scalp. It is best if you do it every other day; it balances the pH of the hair and scalp, which keeps the hair healthy. Those who do not tolerate the shell can also boil it and use it.
Coconut milk and oil
The fats present in coconut will give your hair a healthy glow. Massage with oil regularly, but massage with light hands. Rubbing too hard can cause more hair loss. Soak a coconut or coconut in hot water to extract the milk, then apply it to your head and keep it for half an time. Coconut milk will provide protein and potassium, essential for hair health. You have to do it once a week.
Yoghurt, honey, lemon juice pack
Yoghurt, lemon, and honey packs are ideal for restoring lost moisture to the hair and increasing the supply of vitamin B and protein. Apply once a week before shampooing, and wash off when dry.
Neem leaf extract
Boil a handful of neem leaves very well in one liter of water. Cool the mixture and bottle it. Wash your hair with this neem water after shampooing at least once a week. If there is any infection or dandruff problem on the scalp, you will get rid of it under the effect of neem. As a result, the hair growth rate will be maintained.
Soak fenugreek overnight. Next morning make a paste in a blender. It can be applied to the hair like a pack and mixed with curd and honey. After drying, wash well and shampoo. Fenugreek is essential for hair growth.
First of all, eat enough protein-rich food to reduce hair loss. Vitamin B5 or biotin is good for hair. Eggs, bananas, lean red meat, dark green vegetables, sweet potatoes, beans, etc., contain this biotin. Omega-3 fatty acids also keep the scalp healthy. Its sources are sea fish, nuts, eggs, etc.
Regular sleep and exercise are essential. Treat dandruff. Get treatment if you have any hormonal disease. Be careful with any shampoo or conditioner, especially those with chemical ingredients such as ammonium sulfate, sodium Lauretha sulfate, etc. Still, consult a dermatologist if you have excessive hair loss or skin problems.
Besides all of these remedies, you can try this most effective and easy treatment. Let’s see!
A potato juice hair pack can be used for common hair problems. It will reduce hair loss, make hair grow faster, and make it shiny and strong. And potato juice also works well to stop hair fall.
Let’s know how to use potato juice-
- Apply potato juice to the roots of the hair, massage for a while, and wait. After half an time, wash the turmeric with warm water and shampoo.
- Juice half a potato, mix it with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and massage it into the roots of your hair. Wash off after 30 minutes using mild shampoo.
- Juice one potato and one onion and mix. Now, time to apply the mixture to the roots of the hair. Wash off after 20 minutes with herbal shampoo.
- Juice 3 potatoes and mix them with one egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply the mixture from roots to roots. Wash off with herbal shampoo after 40 minutes.
How can I stop my hair from falling?
First, identify the causes of hair fall problems. Then decide on the solutions that match your hair problem. Take proper care with effective solutions
Which vitamin is best for hair fall?
You have to increase the biotin vitamin to increase your hair growth. For growing hair growth properly, take other different nutrients.
How do we grow new hair cells? First, the cause of hair fall should be found. We need to know whether it is medical, genetic, hormonal, or post-disease. Then take action accordingly. Secondly, habits of healthy and disciplined life should be formed.